Looking for a quick dessert recipe for the weekend, with minimal ingredients? Look no further because these peanut butter brownies take less than 20 minutes and have only three ingredients; well five if you count the baking powder and sweetener, but we won’t.😉
- 200g Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 70g Sukrin Coconut Flour or Plain Flour
- 200g Banana or Apple Puree (apple would have less taste)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 (50g) Cup Sweetener of Choice
Blend everything together in a food processor, add the mixture to a 8×8′ lined brownie tin and bake at 180c – 200c (392f) for 15 minutes.
-Serve warm with ice-cream.
I told you it was quick and easy 😉
Nutritional Information: Using Coconut Flour & Apple
Macros may vary, depending on what you use.
- You can also sub the peanut butter for tahini, margarine, or a nut butter of your choice; or you can do half peanut butter and half margarine – its your brownie, do what you want! 😉
- If you want the brownies to be even more chocolatey, then add 30g of cacao or cocoa powder too.
- Want a higher protein count, then add in 30g of chocolate protein powder, instead of the cacao.
© The Hungry Welsh Girl 2015
All photos, recipes and texts are copyrighted unless otherwise stated.
All Rights Reserved.